Saturday, December 1, 2012

Keeping Christmas Clean

Well we've put up the tree and some decorations.  And of course, I love it!  I love everything that has anything to do with Christmas.  In fact, as I type this, I can see my neighbor stringing the lights on his tree.  Tomorrow I'll make my husband put up the outdoor lights, while I clean up the inside and put up more decorations.  I just love it all.  Love it so much I'm hosting Christmas dinner this year.  I want to create a Winter Wonderland inside my house and just stay here, all cozy, and have everyone come over.

 


If I'm making a huge effort to clean up and decorate the house, I might as well have lots of people over to enjoy it, right?


Now I get to spend the next few days figuring out how to keep the 4 year old and 18 month old from getting into everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment