Friday, May 27, 2011

Nesting or clean freak?

Lately, I seem to be either in super nesting mode or I'm becoming a clean freak. Between washing and using cloth diapers again, doing the rest of the baby laundry, and keeping up with our normal laundry, I've been doing 2-3 loads per DAY! I used to do one load every two days or so. And then there's the rest of the house cleaning. I've been doing a pretty good job at maintaining the rest of the house, considering how far along I am (which is almost 38 weeks now). Then, I've been finding and creating extra jobs for myself. Like cleaning the windows in the car, or since we need to wash the baby's carseat, I might as well wash M's carseat as well. Or why not rearrange my whole linen closet?

Since I know how much I (don't) love to clean, I'm going to go with nesting at this point. We've only been in this house for around 3 months, I can't have changed my habits already, could I have?

In any event, does it really matter if I'm keeping up with everything I need to do and then some? K definitely isn't complaining!

1 comment:

  1. yupp i would say nesting too! can't wait to hear some baby news! :-)

    ReplyDelete