Monday, November 19, 2012

Sometimes it just helps to have a little help

With the holiday season fast approaching, and with many events happening at my house this year, including Christmas dinner, I need to find a way to get my house in order.  Overall, it hasn't been horrible, but sometimes, as mentioned in a previous post, you can't get to everything and some stuff starts to slide.

Lately, in my house, that's been the laundry.  Just when I thought I had been doing a pretty good job of keeping it up, I realized that all three hampers in my room were full.  I guess I had just been on top of the kids clothes.  Darn.

So yesterday, while I was out at a football game, my wonderful husband did all the laundry.  Man did it ever feel good to come home to that!  Now I can get back to focusing on other areas of the house.



Like the rest of the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment