Monday, September 19, 2011

Recovering from the weekend

I hate to say this but it's true. Sometimes the weekends are harder than the week. I know my husband doesn't mean for it to be that way, but it is. We have bigger breakfasts, like french toast or pancakes versus just toast or cereal. We might go out so I don't have the same time to do the stuff during the day that I normally do. Or we stay home and end up making more mess than we do cleaning it up. Most of the time, I look forward to weekends. But come Monday morning, I hate cleaning up after them. Lucky for me, Mondays tend to be my most productive day around the house.

Ok, so maybe it's not because of having K at home, and it's because he's pushing me to take some time off. I mean don't Mom's deserve to enjoy the weekend too? Sadly, Mom's never truly get a day off so as long as I can keep up with everything throughout the whole week, it isn't as bad as it might seem.

1 comment:

  1. Ashleigh, I have given you the Liebster Award! Please visit me and find out what to do next!
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete